Veteran and Military Benefits based on Type of Discharge
|File Size||23.47 KB|
|Create Date||May 9, 2018|
|Last Updated||May 10, 2018|
Ever wonder what Veterans or Military benefits you’ll receive on the type of discharge you get? Do you have an Airman that is facing a discharge and wants to know what benefits they will have? This tool will help you understand what benefits you or your Airman will receive if they get a discharge from the Air Force.
This calculator will cover the following benefits:
- Under Honorable Conditions (General)
- Under Other than Honorable Conditions
- Bad Conduct Discharge (Special Court Martial)
- Bad Conduct Discharge (General Court Martial)
- Dishonorable Discharge/Dismissal.
Select the type of discharge you’d like to review, and the conditional format will take over. Additionally, you’ll see the Source Authority to reference further.
|Veteran and Military Benefits based on Type of Discharge.xlsx||Download|